Thursday, September 25, 2008

What Yarn Problem?

I had to run some paper stock up to Kiddie Academy today, and stopped at Lovelyarns on the way back to the office. (Okay, it's not exactly on the way...)

I purchased Malabrigo kettle-dyed worsted wool in "Dusty" for a slouchy beret I plan to knit (Dusty is the same color as the cable/rib scarf I am knitting), two balls of super-thin Kid Marino Crystal Palace Yarns in a black/white/gray mix with which I hope to crochet a scarf, and some Storm Moon Knits sock yarn in Gaz (Ravens colors! it's dyed black, purple and gray and will magically stripe in those colors when I knit them).

I also picked up an extra pattern and some scrap yarn so Mom and I can both try to knit a bear for the Mother Bear Project.

I can't wait to get home and fondle my yarn. Is that weird??

1 comment:

Heather said...

It's not weird at all. In fact, you're making me want to go fondle my own yarn when I get home.