Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Job Post

Work has been somewhat slow lately, believe it or not. I've been lobbying for a new client, though thus far, it hasn't gotten me anywhere. I get to do new business research when it's needed, but not often enough and frankly, I'm not a fan of doing a lot of secondary research. I miss doing primary research but wanted to stick out this job for at least a year. (One month to go...)

In the meantime, I meant to share this a while ago ... one of my old co-workers suggested my old employer post the following job, in hopes of replacing what I can REALLY do around an office:



MARKETING
** NEW ** 'New Jen' - Resident creative genius seeks short, cat loving, vegetarian with superior pointing skills. The ability to produce high quality evil scowls a huge plus. Duties include tea preparation, bi-weekly purchasing of Whole Food coffee, and making references to evil monkeys on a regular basis. Other duties include thwarting the creative department's quest for world domination and apparently some sort of 'market research' whatever the hell that is. Competitive Salary + Benefits!


It sounds just about right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pulling out chopstick/pencil to let one's hair down and get one's way is required. Finger points and 'quiet yous' are a must.