Friday, October 9, 2009

Cutest. Baby. EVER!

I do a lot of singing to Evelyn, mostly made-up songs that describe what I'm doing. Like the Bath Song, where I sing about getting all her little bits and folds and creases washed and rinsed and dried. Or "Everybody Loves Evelyn Vianne" where I sing out all the names of the people who love her or have at least admired her.

Mommy loves you and Daddy loves you and everybody loves Evelyn Vianne! Grandma loves you and Uncle Bob loves you and everybody loves Evelyn Vianne!


Since we've been making an effort to get out of the house more often, I may have to add shopkeepers, random shoppers, and even paramedics. We stopped in Einstein Bagels (darn good coffee!) for my yearly pumpkin bagel a few days ago. One of the employees was having chest pains, and the paramedics were called. When they had the woman strapped to the gurney and was wheeling her out, one of the rescuers stopped to admire our baby. Matt and I got a kick out of that. She IS a beautiful little thing. Even if she does look just like her daddy. :p

No comments: