Sunday, July 12, 2009

Menu Board

It's been a while since I've posted my menu boards, and I've had a request for dinner ideas, so here you go:


A little dark; sorry about that!



I'm trying to eat low-mercury seafood twice a week; we usually end up with a fish and a shrimp every week:


Angel apparently enjoys tilapia. My excuse for having him on the table is that otherwise, he sits at my feet and whines the ENTIRE time we are eating, and my nerves can't take it.




That gnocchi was The Shit:


We ended up with a lot sliders. But the rolls were homemade!



This one was from the first full week Matt was home after back surgery. Bless his heart, he did a lot of the cooking (though his pictures of the board aren't as good as mine):



The spanish tortilla (basically, a frittata) was super yummy, and not bad to look at, either:


Finally, this week's menu. Posting these, I notice that I pair shrimp and cous cous a little too often...

Note: most of these recipes come from my Everyday Food subscription. I go through the latest issue on Friday or Saturday, make the menu, make the grocery list, then do our shopping on Sundays. It's nice, because we don't have a lot of repeats in any given month. (Except shrimp and cous cous, I suppose!)


No comments: