Sunday, July 12, 2009

Matt's Father-to-Be Day

I have to pat myself on the back for this one... For Father's Day, I went to Dadgear.com and got Matt a flaming skulls diaper bag. It has a refillable wipes case, big pockets for diapers, two pockets for bottles, a changing pad, and straps that can attach to a stroller. Nope, I'm not subjecting my man to a Winnie-the-Pooh diaper bag. This is one he'll be proud to carry, and willing to use long after the baby is out of diapers.



I started with the whole brown paper packages, tied up with strings...
yet Julie Andrews did NOT make an appearance.





Then put it in the crib, for Matt to find it:


(I had to tell him where to look.)



The string comes off the present...



...and becomes a present for Angel.



Yeah, Matt liked it.



Is it just me, or does he even look a little misty?




Inside the bag were two books: Daddy Hugs and Daddy Cuddles,
especially for him to read to his baby girl.


I think I did pretty well!




No comments: