Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Wish List 2008

By now, I feel like I have nearly everything I could want, so coming up with my Christmas list is becoming increasingly difficult. Considering how I enjoy cooking (not to mention the economy), I think foodstuffs would make a great gift, like fruit perserves, honey, maple syrup, olive oil, truffle oil, gourmet pastas, olives, fine dried fruits, organic dark chocolate, a bottle of cava, organic black teas, bread or cake mixes... things that truly make sugarplums dance in my head!

But as far as other present ideas are concerned, things I might like include:

Cake stand
2-cup measuring cup
Riedel martini or wine glasses
Set of ten mixing bowls
Peter & The Wolf CD
KitchenAid pasta making attachment
Yarn

Gift certificates to:
Panera
Barnes & Noble
Crate & Barrel
Williams Sonoma
Anthropologie
Banana Republic
J. Crew
Ann Taylor Loft

1 comment:

Markorama said...

Well in case your wondering I currently need

1. Black Joe Flacco Jersey
2. Nintendo Wii w/Mario Kart
3. trophy wife