Saturday, August 8, 2009

Seriously, MORE presents??

Yup, that spoiled baby got more presents! Courtney and I went to B&N on Thursday, and when I came back, Brenda said one of the bosses wanted to see me about a proposal. I wandered in his office and he suggested we meet in a conference room, so I followed him...right into a surprise baby shower!

My coworkers had taken up a collection and gotten cake, ice cream, and a basket full of presents. Evelyn got socks, scratch mitts, a bathrobe, a wipe-off bib, rattles that attach to a carseat, lavender baby lotion (lavender is one of my favorite scents), and her very first teddy bear. Mommy got some all-natural cleaner (someone knows Mommy!), a book on spoiling mommy and baby, a gift certificate to Babies R Us, and a gift certificate to Starbucks.

It was a great surprise! I really wasn't expecting work to throw me a baby shower. Lots of love and thanks to those of you who helped plan. (You know who you are!!!)

No comments: