Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sam I Am... 17 Weeks Today

I looked up a few stats on my little one (who we are calling "Sam" rather than "it"):
  • Sam's birthstone will be sapphire, which is supposed to bring physical and emotional balance. (Unless he or she sneaks into the world a few days early; then it will be peridot, like my mom.)
  • His or her astrological sign will be Virgo (like my mom!). It's an earth element and is associated with the planet Mercury. I expect Sam will like routine, be a bit shy, and require little attention (okay, maybe not at first).
  • The birth flower will be Aster. (Unless he or she sneaks in early, in August, then it will be Gladiolas.)
  • Sam will be born in the Chinese Year of the Ox. (Which is compatible with mommy's sign... I'm a Snake!)
  • Sam will start kindergarten in 2014, be old enough to drive a car in 2025, finish high school in 2027, and will graduate from college with the class of 2031, give or take a year.

How exciting!

No comments: