Friday, February 6, 2009

*Sniffle*

I finally got my winter cold. It started with yuckiness in my throat, which made Matt suggest I go to Patient First, which I ignored. Then a runny nose, which made Matt suggest I go to Patient First, which I ignored. Last night, I woke up several times with difficulty breathing, and terrible congestion, which made Matt suggest I go to Patient First, which I ignored because I had stuff I HAD to do at work, which I was SURE could all be done before 1pm, and I'd take a half-day then either go to Patient First or ignore Matt's suggestion to do so, and flop in bed with a good book and a rotten kitten. But here it is, 4:30, and I'm still trying to push work through the creative department. I wanna go home!

On the other hand, Matt, Doug and Bob are going to the motorcycle show tomorrow, and I plan on spending the afternoon slurping on popsicles and tea and reading and knitting and watching old musicals. Which isn't the same as being able to breathe okay, but it's still pretty nice. :)

No comments: