Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Curious Case of Frying Panda...Zombies?

Carlos and I saw "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" on Tuesday. It was very, very good. It reminded me in some ways of Forrest Gump, in that epic-tale-of-one-man sort of way. I'd definitely watch it again. The only surprise was that it didn't make me cry... two of my male coworkers saw it and said their wives bawled and that even they got misty-eyed.

Carlos and I also did our gift exchange. I got him a zombie book and I made him a pet zombie. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of him! Maybe I'll make another. Carlos made me a fist-full of CDs, got me a zombie book (!), an icanhascheezburger magnetic phrase kit (now I need to print out some pictures of Alex and Angel!) and a frying panda. I kid you not; it's a frying pan with a panda face on the outside. I used it just last night to make an egg. Yum!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/the69los/mypetzombie.jpg