Thursday, December 11, 2008

BusyBusyBusy Good Day.

OMG today was just go Go GO GO GOGOGOGO! This meeting, that meeting, the next meeting, the Panera meeting, the creative meeting, the phone meeting, drive to Bel Air for a meeting. Phew! Then gogogo to the mall to get a wedding gift and stocking stuffer and gift cards and I'd really like to get myself the perfect red lipstick, but you know this economy... then in the car to gogogo to the next thing and home, but Matt drove down a few floors of the parking garage, then STOPPED! And we had dinner at P.F. Chang's. It was Matt's first time there, and it was surprisingly quiet (it was also 9:15) and we had an incredible intimate meal and a darling waiter who reminded me of Jamie Oliver and the most perfect imaginable fortunes. (On the first try! Though our waiter promised to bring me fortunes until I got the one I wanted.)

His:
Be on the alert for new opportunity.

Mine:
Good news of long-awaited event will arrive soon.

...

No comments: